Monday, July 16, 2012

Discover Who You Are

You will never discover who you are unless you are willing to go on a journey of exploration.  This journey begins with looking in the mirror.  Ask yourself what you see.  Do you focus on the flaws?  If you can look a little deeper, you will find your essence.  Here are some questions to ask that may help you:
  • What are three things I can do today to make a difference in the world?
  • How can I get past the obstacles blocking me from my dreams?
  • If today were my last day on the planet, what would I do?
  • What do I need to let go of?
  • What do I need to learn?
  • What are my passions?
  • Am I ignoring my passions or pursuing them?
These questions are not a complete list.  Consider them a starting point.  I'm still asking questions every morning when I wake up.  I don't have all the answers.  Perhaps you can add your thoughts to today's blog message.  I would love to hear from you.

No comments: