- Recognize who you are. You are a child of God. Your Father in Heaven created you with everything you need to battle even the strongest of giants. You are His son or daughter.
- Recognize who your opponent is. If you happen to be confronting a demon, remember His track record with God. Remind your opponent of this. Laugh at Him while you command Him to get out of your way. Do this in the name of Jesus Christ and watch as He retreats.
- Do not be afraid. Master your fear and you will become invincible.
- Give credit for your victories to your Creator. Acknowledge His strength and give Him the glory.
- Never retreat. If you want big wins, you must be willing to make sacrifices. Hold your ground. If the enemy sees you running, he will chase you. It's better to stand and fight and show your opponent you will keep fighting until you win.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Stand Up To Your Giants
In my personal and professional life I've had more than my fair share of encounters with giants. Buried deep within us is the fight or flight gene. I only know one response -- fight. In every instance, I never hold back. Some past opponents include multi-billion dollar corporations. Others are demons on a mission to disrupt God's plans for my life. The biggest foe is named fear. Fear always shows up at the moment of truth. If you can defeat fear, all the other adversaries become beatable. Are you ready to stand up to your giants? Here are some tips: