- Appreciate the time you have with your family. The best way you can say, "I love you" is to spend time with your loved ones.
- Everybody has a dream or a passion. Help your family discover theirs and guide them on their journey.
- Be willing to share your weaknesses. Your spouse and your children don't need a superhero, they need someone they can relate to.
- Don't procrastinate. When things pile up, they get in the way of spending quality time with your family.
- Don't spend more than 40 hours at work. Learn to spread the work load around so you can make a difference at home.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Are You Making a Difference?
The roller coaster ride at my new job paused for two days and I got a chance to enjoy my family. It's been fun breaking all the records and learning new tasks, however, my life was out of balance for a while due to the large crowds of people my team helped since our grand opening. Here are some discoveries I made during my reflection time: