Monday, June 14, 2010

Mulligan's Island Comes to San Diego

My cousin, Mark Mulligan, is coming to San Diego on August 26th to put on a concert with his buddies, Gary Seiler, Rob Mehl, and Kelly McGuire (Los Quatro Amigos) at the Silvergate Yacht Club on Shelter Island.  My wife, Zoom friends and I will be supporting Mark and I hope you will join us for a great evening of fun.


Reservations are needed and this event will be sold out quickly.  If you are ready for some great entertainment, click on Mark's calendar http://www.markmulligan.net/calendar.htm to make reservations (my wife and I already put in our reservations, when you contact Karen, let her know you are with the Mike Mulligan party).

Today is Mark's one year wedding anniversary.  Happy anniversary to both of you, Mark and Elsa, and congrats...the new baby is coming in August!


By the way, the last time they let two Mulligans in the same place at the same time was in grade school and I heard our teachers are still in recovery.  God Bless them.  Yes, there is a special place in Heaven for them.  Now that my "timeout" is finally over, I am ready for a great night of fun.  Please join my wife and me for a great night.  See you on the island...

No comments: