- Remember who created the individuals you hate and know there is a reason why they are on the planet. You may despise them because they too are spiritually blind and they are still in the process of discerning why they are here.
- Recognize how the Evil One has divided our world. Generations of peoples are taught to hate others just because of religious beliefs or non-beliefs, political viewpoints, or income status.
- Pain and suffering can be eye-opening experiences. There's a reason Jesus came for the poor, the sick and the lost. They can see Him and believe in Him. The truth is he came for everybody, however, it's the person with the greatest need who has the best opportunity to see Jesus.
- Stop trusting your own vision. You are behaving like the drunk who claims he can drive no matter how many drinks he consumes. Everyone around him can tell he is inebriated except the drunk man.
- Learn to love your enemies. Pick out your most hated enemy and begin praying for him or her. Do this daily for thirty days. If that doesn't cure your spiritual blindness, add another thirty days. Someone I love dearly said this was a hard pill to swallow. The daily prayer turned into a ritual that went on for decades. It helps to ask the Holy Spirit for help.
One blog reader commented to me she is too busy to read my blog every day. I know the feeling. There are only so many hours in a day. For those who wish to read more about spiritual blindness, please refer to the number one best seller of all times. The first half of the Bible points to the cure and the second half reveals the cure. This is also where you find all the testimonials. The stories are told from four different points of view to make sure the reader sees the remedy for spiritual blindness. Once you discover the cure, please share it.