Friday, April 30, 2021

Time with Nature

 


We woke up in the great state of Montana this morning.  Our family is celebrating our youngest son's graduation tomorrow.  The locals tell me this is the best week of weather they've seen in a while.  My wife and I took a nature walk in a park nearby where she captured this picture.  The birds were singing.  The sun was peeking through a thin layer of clouds.  The only people around us were photographers scouting out the water fowl who inhabit God's country. It's a glorious morning.  

For those of you considering vacation travel, I must say that I felt very safe flying.  In my opinion, the safest place to be is outdoors, especially when there are only a few people in your proximity.  I will share more at the end of our mini vacation.  Have a great day.


No comments: