Friday, April 16, 2021

To the Ends of the Earth

It was a rather interesting day at my day job yesterday.  In fact, it was a day I will never forget.  My artist buddy offered me a first draft of my Wilson cover.  He hit it out of the park.  A charismatic couple walked in to sign up at my day job.  I asked my usual questions to find out about them.  The husband shared he was in the army.  "What was your job?"  I asked.

"Chaplain,"  he replied.  "And now I'm a minister."

I decided to share the artwork with the couple because of the spiritual aspects of my book.  The wife surprised me when she told me she is also a minister.  That was only the beginning.  
"Can we pray over this artwork?"  She asked.  My hair began raising.  It was as if some kind of electricity was going through my body.  The prayer was bold.  The wife closed the prayer by asking God to bring this project all the way to the ends of the earth.  Wow!  That's about as charismatic as a day can get.  It was the best kind of feedback I can get about the artwork.  All I can say is this project takes my breath away.  It consumes me.  I'm captivated by what's ahead.  Have a great day.


No comments: