Sunday, April 11, 2021

Tell Your Friends About This One

Wilson doesn't belong to me.  He's an orphan seeking his rightful owner.  I'm only here to assist.  I'm a temporary custodian.  It's been a year since I last say Wilson in person.  I'm reaching out to Erin this week to ask her an important question.  She doesn't know what I'm going to ask but it is personal.  I plan to ask her on a recorded Zoom call that will be posted on YouTube.  This will be my second "5 Minutes with Mulligan" conversation.  There are more planned.  This is where I need your help.  In order to maximize fundraising for the sick kids at the local hospital, I need people who are interested in participating in a silent auction.  The item I'm referring to hasn't been created yet.  It will be ready sometime next month which happens to be when we are raising money at my day job.  Up for bid is the original art work for my front cover of Wilson's story.  Highest bidder will own this precious treasure created by an amazing local artist.  Tell your friends about this one.  Come back for progress reports.  Have a great day.

No comments: