Thursday, April 8, 2021

It's Getting Fun Now

 It's all coming together now.  I found what I needed to convert my USB-C port on my new MacBook Pro to something I'm more familiar with.  I'm also learning how to navigate the new software.  The new bells and whistles are exciting.  This unknown place I stepped into doesn't seem as scary now.  

I've heard some horror stories about people who have been gobbled up by the unknown.  This thing called fear can be really dangerous when you feel isolated and cut off from the world.  I'm comforted knowing that even though I'm dealing with the same darkness I have friends who support me.  There is some serious work to be done this year.  All I can say is it's getting fun now.  I have all the tools I need to finish my writing projects.  Whatever you're doing in life, make sure you find a way to make it fun.  Don't be intimidated by the unknown.  If you're stuck, get help.  Find the light switch.  Please don't give up on your dreams.  Have a great day.

No comments: