Thursday, April 15, 2021

Full Speed Ahead

 The magical forest got an upgrade yesterday.  I found a couple of smoking deals on Amazon.  There is a new external microphone for my MacBook Pro and a light to eliminate the shadows when I create vlog videos.  My artist reports speedy progress on the front covers.  I'm hoping to see the first draft within a week.  

I've been writing about what it's like to venture into the unknown.  The best way I can describe it is that it's like waking up in the jungle and you have no idea what's around you.  My heartbeat accelerates.  My senses awaken.  Adrenaline is pumping through my body.  There is a temptation to turn around but I know what's behind me.  There's nothing new there.  It's better to go full speed ahead.  That's where I am today.  This is how it's going to be for the rest of the year.  Have a great day.  

No comments: