Monday, April 5, 2021

Stepping Into the Unknown – 5 Minutes with Mulligan

This may sound a bit crazy but I'm going for it.  It's another experiment.  I have absolutely no idea how this will turn out.   I'm calling this experiment, "5 minutes with Mulligan."  It's exactly what it says, five minutes.  I don't know how many of these I will make but I do promise to deliver five minutes of raw, unedited videos covering a range of topics.  Your feedback will allow me to move in various directions.  This place is where you will see my bloopers, blunders, and discoveries in real time.

One of my colleagues at my day job summed up his point of view about my life.  His exact words to a high level person in our company were, "Michael tells stories while in a magical forest surrounded by magical creatures."  Please enter at your own risk.  I have no expectations about this experiment.  Bookmark this blog story and come back for the link my magical forest.  Have a great day.

4/6/21 Editor's Note:  I'm updating you from the unknown.  If you're trying to find the video I made yesterday, it's not out yet.  I think it's kind of lame but it's the first step in a long journey towards video blogging.  Thank you for your patience.

The link is now live.  Here you go..5 Minutes with Mulligan

No comments: