Tuesday, April 27, 2021

How Long Can You Remain in Your Positive Zone?

 You know exactly how it feels when you're in your positive zone.  Nothing bothers you.  You also know how it feels when you drop out of it.  It's a trigger.  It may be a situation or a person.  Whatever it is, it bursts your bubble of joy.  Your daily goal is to remain in the positive zone until you go to bed at the end of the day.  This is not easy.  It takes practice.  It also means that you are going to commit to this 100%.  Don't get out of bed until you find yourself in the positive zone.  Then, resolve to be keenly aware of all the triggers that can potentially knock you out of your inner place of peace.

I know the patterns.  They are reoccurring.  My goal is to navigate around them.  Should I fall short, the fallback is to immediately let go of whatever caused my bubble to burst.  The longer I'm out of the positive zone, the greater risk I am for staying knocked down.  This is a daily challenge.  Once you can make it through an entire day without any slips, go for two days.  Keep going.  Your life will change for the better.  Have a great day.

No comments: