Monday, April 26, 2021

The Back Nine in the Writing Zone

I'm still shaking my head.  Finally.  I'm in the writing zone.  It's a creative sweet spot.  Every morning when I wake up I thank God for all the blessings in my life.  The people.  The inanimate objects that serve as surrogates when I need to bounce ideas that would probably put my friends to sleep. And the creative flow of ideas that are coming to be at light speed.   I have eight months to go to complete my two writing projects.  Those obstacles that have been haunting me these last couple of years are fading away.  My energy is surging.  It's really fun to be on the back nine.  I'm making up for all those bogeys I experienced leading up to this point.  Thank you for not giving up on me.  Thank you for your patience.  I will be posting some exciting updates soon.  Have a great day.

No comments: