Monday, April 19, 2021

Basement Studio Gets an Upgrade



Welcome to my basement.  By day it's my blogging/vlogging/writing/editing headquarters.  In the evening it transforms into Chateau Mulligan, an intimate eatery for the Mrs. and me.  I'm super happy with the green screen and my new La-Z-Boy chair I added this week.  My inanimate friends are speechless.  

There are several time targets on my calendar that serve as reminders of my priorities.  By sharing these with you it holds me accountable to you.  Here's what's ahead...

  • May 1, Original art work for my front cover of "The Adventures of Castaway Wilson" will be on display at my day job and online for bids.  The artist gets a fee from me for the cover and then the original art will be sold at auction with 100% of the proceeds going to Children's Miracle Network.  
  • May 31, Winning bidder will be announced.
  • Dec 31, Deadline for completing my next two books.
  • Jan 1, 2022, The search for Lucy begins.  The adoption won't be finalized until both books are released.
  • 12/31/22, Time target for completion of our second home on wheels.  
I would like to thank those of you who suffered through my first couple of YouTube videos.  The learning curve can be painful, especially for loved ones who eagerly await improvements of my not-ready-for-prime-time videos.  I have a long way to go.  There are time targets to shoot for.  I'll post videos every now and then to share my progress.  Have a great day.

No comments: