Sunday, April 25, 2021

Front Cover Art is Complete



John Egley, an artist from my hometown, exceeded all my expectations when he unveiled the art for "The Adventures of Castaway Wilson."   It's done.  I love, love, love it.  My family loves it.  I have the digital file.  My next step in the book writing process is to deliver the digital file to the people who helped me with "The Caveman in the Mirror."  They will be tasked with font selection and overlaying the title on John's masterpiece.  The book is scheduled for release at the end of this year.

John agreed to do an interview with me about his life as an artist.  I'm so thankful for his creativity.  University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital will be receiving 100% of the proceeds from the silent auction we are setting up for the original art piece John is donating.  Stay tuned for more about the auction and the interview with John.  Have a great day.

No comments: