Saturday, April 17, 2021

Every Minute Counts

You might be surprised by the amount of time you may waste in a day.  If you don't think this is true, contemplate how many times you've told others, "I don't have enough time to get things done."  Think about all those projects on your wish list that may never get done because you falsely believe there aren't enough minutes in a day.

1,440.  That's how many minutes you have every day.  If you think you're smart because you cheat on your hours of sleep, be aware that cheating sleep has dangerous consequences.  Your brain won't work at optimal levels if you're not investing enough minutes to repair your body and mind every night.  If you're like me, eight hours is just about right.  That means you need to subtract 480 minutes from the 1,440 you are allotted daily.  You're down to 960 minutes.  I find that when I use my first minutes to do my most important tasks, these things have a higher chance of actually getting done.  Keep a log of your daily activities.  Count every minute because every minute counts.  Be aware of all the senseless activities you're doing that detract from your goals.  Have a great day.

No comments: