Tuesday, April 13, 2021

How to Become the Best Version of Yourself

 I'm the first one to admit I don't have all the answers when it comes to becoming the best version of yourself.  I'm sixty years old and I'm still working on it.  What I can offer today is what mistakes you can avoid when you're attempting to improve your life.  The older I get the more I realize how staying in the game makes a huge impact on who you become.  Something else that helps is having a willingness to grow.  Stay in the moment.  Be open to trying new things that can help you learn.

If you find yourself waking up every day and you're simply repeating everything you did the day before, you won't ever become the best version of yourself that you can be.  You need trials.  You need experiments.  As much as I hate to say this, you need failures.  If you can be willing to try a new approach without fear of failure, you will discover a new you.  Stay at it.  Discard anything that's keeping you frozen in your past.  Have a great day.

No comments: