Saturday, February 1, 2020

Mind Garden Tools

You may not be able to see what your mind looks like with your eyes but you can get an amazing view of it with the proper imagination.  I visit my inner mind every morning and I find it to be an incredible experience, similar to playing Par for the Course, an imaginary game of debt reduction that is producing lifechanging results in my personal life.  When you pretend your mind is a garden and you spend enough time looking around, you may notice there are some things that need attention.  It may be the overgrown weeds.  The grass may need some mowing.  With the right tools, you can clean up your mind so that it appears as a championship golf course or any other place you enjoy visiting.

I have specific tools in my bag.  They look like golf clubs and each tool is for a specific purpose.  On days when I find myself in the sand trap, I grab my wedge and dig myself out.  There happens to be a set of fins and a snorkel for those days when I'm underwater due to unforeseen circumstances.  Your mind garden tools can be anything you desire to help you clean up your mind.  Once you master your mind gardening, you can master anything in the world around you.  Whatever you do, don't let your body get in the way of your daily visits and don't try to visit your mind without bringing all the necessary tools.  Happy gardening.  Have a great day.

No comments: