Saturday, February 15, 2020

From Incoherence to Coherence

The first time I entered the room filled with rows and rows of file cabinets I noticed what a mess this place is.  Everything is out of order.  Getting rid of all the chaos in this room will take a lifetime.  That's okay.  I have a lifetime to make sense of all the files.  It requires daily effort.  I'm slowly developing a plan to clean everything up.  I'm sorry.  I don't have time to figure out what your own private room means to you other than to say if I share what I'm doing to usher in the coherence and somehow allow the incoherence to dissolve maybe it will inspire to enter your own subconscious mind and tend to your own brain garden.  Just realize that what you are capable of creating in your own mind can influence the world around you.

The first hurdle I needed to overcome in my journey to a coherent brain is this idea of time.  It's a commodity and we each have the same amount.  The world will do its best to persuade you that spending time in the quiet space of your own mind is a waste of time.  If you want everything to be a repeat of the day before, listen to the world and stay out of your inner mind.  All I can say is that my daily meditations are helping me to gain coherence and I'm willing to spend my mornings in my room before I do anything else because I believe it's the highest and best of use of my time.

The second hurdle you need to battle is your own incoherent brain.  I say incoherent because as long as your body is fighting your plan to change your life you are living inside an incoherent brain.  That's why my room is a mess.  There's no order.  Not yet.  The only thing I'm really aware of right now is how massive this remodeling project is.  I need a complete renovation.  I need an improved system for keeping track of how I'm to live my life.

You may want to consider some type of reward system for allocating time to your private room.  I play YouTube videos of beaches on my big screen TV in my basement and add some classical music while I do my morning meditations. I wear a headset to help me filter out any outside noise.  I'm making my visits so pleasant that I want to visit before I do anything else.  The great feeling I have when I'm done visiting is creating a desire to keep coming back.  My hope is that as I improve with creating coherence the world may benefit from what I have to offer.  Only time will tell.  Have a great day.

No comments: