Monday, February 10, 2020

Is Mind Travel in Your Future?

If you're interested in mind travel, think of it as a skill you develop rather than something you try for five minutes and give up because you're easily distracted.  It's like learning to play a musical instrument.  One piano lesson will result in chopsticks.  The frequent flyer who stays with it will compose like no other.

I'm on a mind travel adventure right now.  This time I decided to bring my body along for the ride.  The mind and body are blogging while on a layover.  We're headed to a place I've been visiting regularly in my mind.

My hope for you is that mind travel becomes a fun part of your life and that this virtual experience you have becomes so exciting that you magically earn frequent flier miles to be cashed in for exotic adventures in your future. Have a great day.

No comments: