Thursday, November 12, 2009

Caveman Comments

Today's blog is in response to the incredible support that I have received since coming out of the cave. Many of you have recommended books and websites to help me and others on our journey together. It is a great feeling to know that there are people out there who really have a desire to know the meaning of life and who want to learn more about the Creator.

I am really surprised to discover just how blind I have been for most of my life. There is still so much of God's puzzle that I cannot see. I am 100% certain that my new life outside of the cave is for your benefit. This certainty comes from my faith which cannot be explained logically or scientifically. It also comes from observing the changes that have taken place since I asked Jesus to come into my heart.

All of those stories in the Bible are there for us. We can read about the early followers of Jesus who came to Him searching for healing. Jesus loved the outcast. He was drawn to those who had no hope. He raised people from the dead. My own life is an example of what can happen when you let go of the rope and let God be in charge.

There will be some more videos coming soon. I will also add to the fictional story of the cave man and his tennis buddies. For now, I just wanted to say thank you for encouraging me to develop this blog.

Stay connected with the people God has placed in your life. Work through your differences. Life is too short to be holding grudges. Make a choice to come out of your cave and live your life to its fullest. Have a great day.

No comments: