Sunday, November 1, 2009

2nd Month Out of the Cave

Thank you to those of you who have been following this blog since it was started just over sixty days ago. Whether you stop by once in a while or you check in daily, this blog has been created to help you on your journey. It is encouraging to see that there have now been over 400 visitors in the last two months.

For me, the biggest highlight during this last month has been the post about setting up a poster board (my wife and my sister each finished theirs today). I am happy to share with you that I have been very consistent at looking at my own poster board every night before I go to bed and every morning when I wake up. I have already arrived at my desired target weight listed on the vision board and will reach the body fat goal by the end of the year. The key to success is to stay focused. If you haven’t set up your poster board, today is a great day to get started so you can begin the new year right.

Let’s review the last month of blog posts and look at a preview of what is ahead.

1. The Five Love Languages- This post helps us understand how others feel loved.

2. Dream Killers- Beware of others who attempt to discourage you.

3. Talent- You have it. It is important to develop it and share it with the world.

4. Our Military- They need our prayers. 1Corinthians13 is for all those who serve.

5. The Silversmith- The Creator is refining you. He is with you always.

6. The Imaginary Wall- Beware of false beliefs that blind your vision.

7. The Attitude of Plenty- Trick your brain into thinking you have plenty.

8. The Gas Tank- Fill your mind with positive thoughts and keep your tank full.

9. Who Moved My Cheese? - Put on your running shoes and embrace change.

10. Flash Forward- Do you see yourself in the future meeting Jesus?

11. A Glimpse at Eternity- A true story about a friend who met an Angel.

12. Who Will You Bring With You to Meet Jesus? - Meditate on this one.

13. Hand Me Another Brick- Protect your Soul and watch for cracks in the walls.

14. The Frog in Hot Water- Watch the temperature of the world around you.

15. Visualization- A great technique for setting goals.

16. Laugh a Little- Humor makes life easier.

17. Are You the Lost Piece of the Puzzle?-If you feel lost, this blog is for you.

18. The Law of Attraction- Use this universal law to attract what you need.

19. Reticular Activation- Awaken your senses as you set your goals.

20. Unstoppable Force Meets Immovable Object- Use the force.

21. Two Visions Get Connected- Read this to understand it.

22. Affirmations- Fill your brain with positive thoughts.

23. Hot, Cold or Lukewarm? – Go with hot.

24. A Helping Hand- Will you make a difference in someone else’s life?

25. Tribute to my aunt and uncle- Happy 50th wedding anniversary.

26. Role Models- This is a tribute to my mother’s parents.

27. Man in the Mirror- Change starts when we look in the mirror.

28. Wisdom- Ask for it and you will receive it.

29. Godincidences- We are all connected.

30. Peace be with You- Ten pointers for peace in your life.

31. A Clean Slate-Make a list of your enemies and forgive them, it's life changing.

Feel free to comment on any of these posts or send me an email if you have a question or want to give me feedback. I will be working on a series of YouTube videos. They will be incorporated into this blog in the near future.

If you have a personal story you would like to share here, send it to me. Remember, we are all connected and this blog is to help all of us on our journey. We know the end of the story...God wins. Everything else is simply part of the journey and I will keep my commitment to add something new every day. Thanks for staying connected.

I'm off to make my first YouTube video. It will be posted here soon. Have a great day.

No comments: