Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object

This question popped into my head as I was waking up this morning and I asked my wife, "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?" I think this question may have something to do with blowing bubbles last night. My wife remembered that we were going to place all of our negative thoughts in the bubbles and watch them float away and then pop. She stopped by the store to pick up "Miracle Bubbles" (what an appropriate name). It sounds really crazy but we both laughed as we watched our troubles float away into the sunset. Some of the bubbles swirled around us in the gentle evening breeze before leaving but every bubble eventually burst.

Sometimes, we think that our problems our immovable. If we believe this, our problems will always be with us. During our lifetime, we can end up surrounded by a wall that we believe to be immovable. This is very similar to the cave I lived in for so many years. I had a false belief that the "wall" or "immovable objects" around me could not be penetrated by any outside solutions. I needed an unstoppable force to break through my false belief system and free me from my own negative thoughts.

The best way to answer the question of unstoppable force vs. immovable object is to realize that the question is purely hypothetical. The only immovable objects in the world are the ones we create in our own minds. We need to believe we can get these obstacles out of our way if they are going to disappear like the bubbles my wife and I blew last night.

The good news for all of us is that there really is an unstoppable force in the universe. You can attract this force into your life with your own thoughts. In my mind, I see this unstoppable force finding a way past the immovable object (just like light that goes through glass). If it goes through the object, the object remains immovable and the unstoppable force remains unstoppable.

Are you attracting the Unstoppable Force into your life or are you only seeing the "imaginary" immovable objects that you have created in your own mind?

No comments: