Monday, June 26, 2023

Time to Step Up the Training

Yikes!  Time seems to be moving at light speed.  Ragbrai is one month away.  The Midwest sectional tournament is in August.  Our tennis team is one of eight remaining in the quest for a national appearance in Surprise, Arizona in October.  That means my training is kicking into a higher gear.  

I'm thankful to my boss at my day job for a speedy approval of my time off request for August in order to support my team.  Coincidentally, there is now a day job location just one lob away from the Tennis Center where the regional tennis tournament is being held in St. Louis for the men's 18+ division this year.  We may have the feel of being the home team as I have friends in the area who will be cheering for us.  Time to sign off.  It's high gear mode from today through the end of the year.  Have a great day.

No comments: