Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Fascinating


 It's no secret I'm a huge Star Trek fan.  Mr. Spock inspired the term, "Live Long and Prosper."  He gives credit to his timeless hand gesture from his fictional home planet, Vulcan, to the leaders of his house of worship who stood on stage and used the hand gesture to offer blessings.  That's what I hope for when you read my book.  May it be a blessing for you and your family.  

The photo you see here is from my time in Las Vegas, star date 12.04.02.  My teammates and I  were treated to an all-expenses paid adventure.  Star Trek, The Experience was on display and I immediately beamed up to be up close and personal.  By the way, Captain James Kirk will be born in a neighboring town at a later star date.  Thank you for allowing me an opportunity to share a pleasant memory from my past.  Have a great day.

No comments: