Monday, June 5, 2023

Guardian Angel Inspires a Sweet Spot Dream

 Something out of this world happened yesterday.  It started on Saturday with a dream.  I put it off to the side and thought about the dream again when I was waking up yesterday morning on Sunday.  I was listening to my morning podcast from Fr. Mike, the YouTube priest who is helping listeners understand everything they need to know about God.  I had my headphones on and I was busy preparing breakfast.  That's when it happened.  Before I could turn off my phone and move on a "random" podcast appeared from a priest who specializes in exorcisms.  The topic was about angels.  Once the demon is about to be cleansed from the human he is possessing, the demon is under full control of the exorcist and must spill the beans on what the dark side is doing to torture mankind.  I decided to listen to the podcast and get a glimpse thinking maybe it was my Guardian Angel who intervened.  Talk to me if you want to know more about this topic.  

I shared what I learned from the angel podcast with my wife and elaborated on my dream about three circles that represented the three main topics in "Live Long and Prosper."  I drew a picture of the vision just before heading out the door to our house of worship.  That's when all the "coincidences" became crystal clear.  The picture on Sunday's bulletin was nearly identical to my dream I had on Saturday morning.  Take a look at my  vision and compare it to the photo of the three circles pictured on the front of our church bulletin.  If you are a believer you may think I found proof of my Guardian Angel's presence in my life.  If you are a non-believer, you may consider yourself outside the circle.  All I can say today is that you may change your mind after you read my next book.  My hope for you is that you not only get inside the "believer" circle but you also make it to the "sweet spot" inside all three circles.  Have a great day.




No comments: