Monday, June 12, 2023

Sardines – A Surprise Catch


 

Have you seen this brand of sardines in your neighborhood grocery store?  If not, try www.seasonproducts.com and order 12-pack online for about $2/can.  Before you get a bad taste in your mouth from the thought of eating sardines, hold your breath for a moment and read on.  I want you to consider what you're currently eating.  Take a hard look at the food labels.  How many times do you see sugar as the top ingredient?  Odds are you have a food addiction.  You may need a fishy solution to break your addiction.  I already know I need to pack sardines for my Ragbrai long distance bike ride next month.  Part of my training consists of eating sardines.  I'm on day 2 in a row.  The experiments continue in order to find the best way to make this food more pleasant to consume.

If you have any thoughts or recipes for sardines, please share.  Have a great day.

No comments: