Monday, June 19, 2023

Do You Have a Plan to Live in Your "Sweet Spot"?

 You need to know what your ideal sweet spot is before you can seek it.  I define this as being metabolically healthy, debt free, and a member of God's family who worships regularly (weekly). If you have a better place to live than this, I would love to hear your arguments.  In my opinion, the sweet spot is the place where you will find your most favorable outcome for all actions of your life.

I have absolutely zero right to stand on a soap box and chatter endlessly about your sweet spot.  This doesn't solve problems.  Just ask Charlie Brown about his interactions with his teachers.  Remember the muffled noises the teachers made every time they tried to tell Charlie to pay attention.  Their words were never discernible.  My hope for you is that maybe I can plant a couple of seeds and help you get on a path that leads to a better life.

If you knew me in my old life you knew a person who had three strikes against him when it came to sweet spot living.  I'll spare the details.  All I want to say is that my hope is to remain in my sweet spot for the rest of my life.  Getting there is not easy.  The world may even ridicule you for trying to get to your sweet spot.  Temptation may be your biggest enemy.  Your first step to living in your sweet spot is to decide this is where you want to be.  If you want this, let's talk.  If you don't want to talk, wait for the book, "Live Long and Prosper."  Have a great day.

No comments: