Thursday, June 1, 2023

They're Back



Phase II of our deck project is back on today after a false start.  My friends from Parceros Construction LLC discovered a shortage of materials I ordered and needed to abandon work until the missing materials were delivered.  Once again, these folks proved to me they are the best when it comes to reliability and superior workmanship.  The new patio deck will be completed by sunset today.  The false start was the only glitch and I'm responsible for the hiccup as I underestimated what was needed.  I'm blessed with a day off today to observe my new friends doing what they do best.  

If you live in Eastern Iowa and need help with a home improvement project, visit www.parerosconstructionllc.com.  Tell them the happy deck guy in Williamsburg referred you.  Have a great day.

No comments: