Sunday, December 31, 2023

So Be It

 So Be It.  That is the title for the final talk of my Catechism in a Year which I concluded before sunrise this morning.  That's two years in a row I completed a top priority on time.  There were so many times during the Bible in a Year that I felt like giving up.  I'm glad I stayed with it.  When CIY was announced a year ago I thought, why not?  It was demanding.  A part of me is sad that it is over.  Another part of me is thrilled.  Yes, deadlines are difficult for me.  My hope is that this discipline I'm developing carry over to other areas of my life.  Time will tell.  Stay tuned.

I would like to thank all the people who contributed to two outstanding series.  Ascension Publishing, you get 5 stars.  Father Mike, I hear a bell ringing like the one in "It's a Wonderful Life."  Yes, you have earned your wings.  Thank you!  Thank you also for all those daily prayers.  Your team is amazing.  These programs are worth studying for people of all faiths.  Have a great day.

No comments: