Monday, December 4, 2023

Resolved

 I would like to give a big shout out to my family for coming together while I'm out of town on a day job assignment.  Pehaps my choice to make a transition to a new cell phone company may have been a bit premature.  It's almost impossible to function while being nearly completely disconnected as we were for five days.

All I can say is I've never been happier to hear my wife's voice last night when she called.  The new company bent over backwards to resolve our tech issues.  

My new smart watch is giving me the feedback I need to make changes in order to maximize my health.  This would not have been feasible if I didn't move forward with the change of phone service.  Now that my family can communicate again, we can help each other in our pursuits.  I'm focusing on health.  Despite being connected again with my family over the phone, my sleep feedback tells me this needs attention.  I will share more about this as I make changes based on biofeedback from my new smart watch.  Have a great day.

No comments: