Thursday, December 14, 2023

100 Days of Social Media Silence

 As the Advent season unfolds, a time filled with joyful anticipation, I find myself making a sacrifice akin to the practice leading up to Easter, a period of reflection and sacrifice among believers. In this season of joy and expectation, I'm relinquishing a cherished aspect of my routine. Why? Because I've realized the need to recalibrate my priorities.

My current writing projects demand my full attention. Social media, though enjoyable, consumes a significant amount of time that I need to allocate elsewhere. To my friends and family, I hope you understand this temporary absence. I aim to return by St. Patrick's Day, revitalized and focused.

For those who pray, I ask for your support during this crucial phase of my life. Your prayers for the success and completion of my book projects mean a great deal. This blog remains my primary mode of communication during this period of intense concentration. I appreciate your patience and understanding if my availability seems limited.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.


No comments: