Saturday, December 23, 2023

When the Holy Spirit is Your Editor

I'm beginning to understand the meaning of "He doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called."  That's my life summarized in one statement.  The work I'm doing is not from within me.  I can't even begin to describe how all of this works.  What I do know for sure is there is a higher power calling all the shots.  Every aspect of what's going on in my life is managed by my editor, the same spirit who transformed a small group of struggling fisherman who became unstoppable.  They also became fearless.  

When the Holy Spirit is the driving force in your life, buckle your seat belts.  Be ready for anything.  Do what he says.  When you move mountains and walk on water, make sure you give the proper credit to the source.  As for me and my book projects, I give all the praise and glory to the Holy Spirit.  Have a great day.

No comments: