Friday, December 8, 2023

The Immaculate Conception

 By the time this story breaks, I will be on the road.  It's time to be reunited with my family.  My day job assignment comes to a happy conclusion.   I'm thankful my voice is intact and my spirits are high despite numerous trials which stretched me to my outer limits.  I have a feeling that Mary, the Mother of Jesus, had something to do with this as my prayers to her, coupled with countless Our Father prayers helped me to survive my trials.

Today is a day for believers in my denomination to worship in our house of worship.  Mary always says, "Do whatever my Son says."  Jesus says, "You're in charge, here are the keys to the Kingdom."  The pepple with the keys say, "Follow the 10 Commandments."  

In my opinion, one of the best ways I can explain the Immaculate Conception is to offer up a YouTube video from a Jew who was once a college professor.  I believe he is an excellent instructor.  

Take a look at the YouTube video and see what you think.  All I can say is the first thing I'm going to do is give my wife a big hug and then take her with me to our house of worship.  I need to thank Mary and her son, Jesus, for answering every single one of my prayers in my time of need while on the road.  Have a great day.  

Link to YouTube video...

https://www.youtube.com/live/lFEI-L8j8qo?si=8Z-K_IBxs1KpuZ0T

No comments: