Thursday, December 7, 2023

What's Up With Isaiah?


It's a mystery to me why Isaiah keeps popping up during my adventures, like yesterday, when one of my teammates showed me her wristband during a brief quiet moment at my day job assignment in Wisconsin.

I decided to deep dive into Isaiah's message this morning after yet another night of restlessness.  I now know the type of sleep animal I am... a deer.  Yikes! I need sleep coaching.  Maybe I can find rest in Isaiah's message of hope.  If you are curious about this guy who wrote about the crucifixion of Jesus as if he were an eye witness centuries before the actual event, please check out parts one and two below.  Sleep on it and see if your restlessness is alleviated.  Have a great day.

Isaiah Part 1...


Isaiah Part 2...



No comments: