Friday, December 15, 2023

Sleep Coaching Report Shows Slight Improvement

I got my first weekly report card this morning.  While my sleep quality may be in the negative, the trend is going in the right direction.  I'm all about using feedback in order to make improvements.  My smart watch is measuring my sleep habits and coaching me.  

In my opinion, a quality day begins with quality sleep.  My daily routine is rigorous.  Perhaps that's a factor hurting my sleep cycles.  I choose to keep pushing myself in order to meet my self-imposed deadlines.  One change I'm making is expanding my meditations to include an evening session before bed.  I'm refraining from social media.  I'm back on the tennis courts.  That's another area of my life that also needs improvement.  Stay tuned for more about my sleep lessons.  I hope to have a better report card to share as I experiment with my sleep habits.  Have a great day.

No comments: