Thursday, December 28, 2023

The Best is Yet to Come

 Something truly amazing happened last night.  I reached the "good" range for the first time since I acquired my Galaxy6 Smart Watch.  I'm using Samsung Health to track the quantity and quality of my sleep.  I'm also following the coaching advice that's part of the free package that comes with my smart watch.

All I can say is I feel great.  I seem to thrive on experiments, especially the ones that help me maximize my health and wellness.  This comes at an important time in my life because there are multiple opportunities on the horizon and I need all the help I can get to live my dreams.

This year is coming to a rapid conclusion.  This has been a year of exciting personal growth.  I'm going to parlay these life lessons and hit the ground running on January 1 when the calendar flips.  The best is yet to come.  I will share more when the time is right.  Have a great day.


No comments: