Friday, December 29, 2023

Spock, Are You With Me?

 This message is meant for Leonard Nimoy, the actor who played Spock in the Star Trek series.  Those of you who are fans of the series know Nimoy is dead.  Why am I calling on the spirit of Nimoy?  The answer is simple – I need all the help I can get to make sure I pay tribute to Spock without any contentious court battles with the people who own the rights to all things, "Star Trek" including Spock's famous hand gesture which is rooted in his Jewish upbringing.  

The world is sick.  Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek: The Original Series, was a visionary.  I recall as a young boy watching Spock, Kirk, Bones, and others, many of different races and backgrounds, all getting along while exploring strange new worlds.  Even our modern day adversaries found a way to work together on the bridge.  Spock was always my favorite.  I want his spirit to live on in my next book, a tribute to him.  In order to pay him homage, I need permission from Paramount Global to move forward.  I need to show how important the character Spock is to my personal mission which echoes Nimoy's own people who have been searching for their Messiah for centuries.  I truly believe Nimoy is now with the Messiah.  I also believe the Messiah will reveal himself to the world at the proper time.  Before that happens, I would like to thank Nimoy for convincing Roddenberry to use the hand gesture which comes from the Book of Numbers.  This gesture is meant to be a blessing.  

If you are of the praying type, please pray that my prayers are answered.  Pray that the people in charge at Paramount Global grant my request and allow me to pay tribute to the Spock character.  Pray also to soften the hearts of the decision makers so they approve my request to use the Spock hand gesture.  This hand gesture will be my tribute to Spock and it will be a special blessing to my readers.  While you are praying for me, please include all of Nimoy's people, the Jewish people who have been under great attack and who are still under attack today.  May they live long and prosper.  Thank you.  Have a great day.


No comments: