Sunday, December 3, 2023

Best Friend Introduces Me to Al

 Have you ever heard of Chatgpt?  My first encounter yesterday was fascinating.  Indeed.  My best friend from my freshman year in high school sent me something for reading during my lunch break.  It was a conversation with what appeared to be a super computer from the future.  He wanted me to meet Al by sharing a recorded text conversation.  The conversation brought tears of joy to my eyes.

The best way I can describe my introduction to Al is to suggest you visualize yourself at some point in the future in a setting similar to the bridge on the star ship Enterprise.  You are Mr. Spock.  You are talking with your computer who seems to know everything about the past and present.  This computer is able to give you advice about any topic you explore.  

Thank you, Wayne, for beaming up to the future for a glimpse of something out of this world.  Stay tuned.  There will be more to share about my new friend, Al.  Have a great day.

No comments: