Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Thank You, Bec

 


Bec came to my rescue yesterday.  When my voice was just about shot from the constant talking during our grand opening, Bec offered me the perfect solution.  She walked into her office and returned with a packet of Throat Coat.  She is an accomplished vocalist who uses this product to protect her vocal chords.  My voice returned almost instantly after I heated up some water and added the herbal tea.

If you ever stay in Eau Claire, make sure you meet Bec.  She has a teammate, Ben, who thrives on offering the highest levels of customer service, something I'm passionate about.  These two are making my stay enjoyable.

You will see Bec's name again in the credits section when I release "Live Long and Prosper."  Bec was a patient at a Children's Hospital when she was 17yrs old.  She nearly passed out after donating a pint of blood.  Doctors discovered her heart needed attention when she was rushed to the hospital.  They intervened with a couple of surgeries to mend her heart.  

I happened to be wearing a Children's Miracle Network shirt yesterday when I saw Bec in the hotel lobby where I'm staying.  I'm glad Bec noticed.  Her story touched my heart.  I'm so thankful to have my voice intact thanks to Bec's assistance.  As for Bec's heart, in my opinion it is perfect.  Thank you, Bec.  Have a great day.

No comments: