Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Faith: The Final Frontier

 How does one measure faith?  I don't know the answer.  Many smart people I cross paths with don't know.  What I do know is the One I follow says that if you have faith the size of a mustard seed you can move mountains and walk on water.  Mustard seeds are about the tiniest seeds around.  This tells me a little bit of faith goes a long way.  I'm going to share my faith journey in "Live Long and Prosper."  I may not know how to measure it but I do know that my life is different because I have it.  

The other day someone close to me asked me who wrote the Bible.  At first, I didn't know if the question was to trap me or if the question was asked out of genuine curiosity.  I do my best to stay out of traps because they tend to lead to negative consequences.  I am also keenly aware of the negative forces in the spiritual realm that attempt to steer us away from anything that may help us to kindle our faith.  Moving mountains and walking on water tends to discredit their own destructive motives.

If you have questions about faith, you won't have to wait much longer for my own impression of what faith means to me.  This happens to be a vulnerable topic.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.

No comments: