Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Elitesports.com Delivers Home Run Front Cover

 I got word yesterday my front cover is complete.  Like the two previous covers created by the same artist, Todd Erickson, this is another home run.  All I can say is I'm blessed.  Those of you who were around when I was about to release my first novel, "The Caveman in the Mirror," you may recall I reached out in desperation on social media begging for someone to please help me with graphic art.  Little did I know my answer would come from Parnell, a town of approximately 200 mostly Irish folks who have close family ties to my wife.  

"I didn't know you're a writer," my neighbor, Curtis, across the street from my home said the first time I stopped in on December 11 to place my front cover order.  I filled him in on my writing journey when I dropped by to sign off on the proof yesterday.  Curtis is more than a good neighbor, he is also my account executive for all my graphic art needs.  Although his company may specialize in tee shirt graphics, they are also quite adept at doing book covers.  I happen to be the first person to attempt this and I could not be any happier.  

Thank you, Curtis.  Special thanks to Todd for the trifecta.  I knew Todd was the right person for "Live Long and Prosper" when I picked up my front cover art for "The Adventures of Castaway Wilson."  Todd was wearing a Star Trek tee shirt.  I entrusted him with full creativity for my latest front cover art.  Yes, it truly is out of this world.  I can't wait to share this with you.  Have a great day.

No comments: