Thursday, May 20, 2021

The Next Generation of Twins

 My dad was born on Christmas day, along with his twin brother, Mike.  His older brother, Tom, and his bride, launched the next generation of Mulligans when their daughter was born.  Their daughter also had twins, this time it was girls.  Now I'm responsible for the next generation of twins.  Not human twins but twin books, around my dad's birthday in December.  There are so many connections in this prolific family that my head is spinning.  I need my cousin John's mathematical abilities to count my numerous cousins, second cousins, lost cousins who have been found through this blog, and descendants of all these relatives.  I heard there's an upcoming marriage in Phoenix for another cousin in November.  I sure hope the church is big enough to hold all these amazing family members.

My book pregnancy has been complicated.  I'm going through stages.  What I'm sensing now is excitement.  I got to see the fingers and toes a couple of days ago when I visited the artist in charge of graphic design.  Soon he'll be working on the twin.  If all goes well, these twins will be ready to see the outside world in a little more than seven months.  Stay tuned.  This is going to be an interesting delivery process.  Twin books are rare.  All I can say right now is they both bring me great joy.  Have a great day.

No comments: