Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Thank you, J.T. Egley, for granting me an interview last night on Zoom, and for your generous donation to Children's Miracle Network.  If you're new to this blog, I'm sharing my journey here to create two books scheduled for release at the end of this year.  J.T. is my go to artist for front cover design.  Here is our YouTube interview we did last night about his work.



 Also, I wanted to update you regarding the next step in my writing journey.  I met with the folks at Elite right here in my hometown of Williamsburg about laying out my front cover for "The Adventures of Castaway Wilson."  They stepped in to help when I was in dire need of an artist for "The Caveman in the Mirror."  These folks are now tasked with using J.T.'s Castaway Wilson art to complete the front cover design.  Once the layout is done and J.T. completes his art for "Live Long and Prosper," I will visit them again to finalize the second project.

I'm headed back to my day job today.  These last six days off have been great to see our son graduate from college in Montana.  I'm excited to be spending so much time in my basement studio.  My commitment is to do something every day to keep me on track to publishing two books by the end of this year.  No margaritas tonight.  I'm on the tennis courts until after my wife's bedtime so I'm skipping out on the celebration.  Have a great day.

No comments: