Saturday, May 8, 2021

The Lightning Bolt in my Mind Rotated Clockwise 90º

 My wife told me I need to keep a journal of all my mystical experiences.  Well, this is the best way I know to track all the crazy happenings.  Another odd one happened this morning during my daily meditation.  It has to do with these images I've added to my energy centers to help me have more enriched experiences.  For those of you who may be curious about how meditation works, here's the backstory on my routine:

Jesus, Son of the Most High God, often prayed and meditated.  I believe he did this to teach us that daily prayer and meditation can be helpful in our journey.  He encouraged his followers to pray with him but they had a hard time, just like I did when I tried to go longer than five minutes without losing interest or falling asleep.  I discovered guided meditations on YouTube.  This changed everything.  I can meditate an hour or longer without and difficulty.  Lately, the sessions have become more intense because I added images to each "energy center."  

Each energy center has a purpose.  This morning something special happened in my third energy center, the place in the body that can sometimes be blocked.  Based on a recent discovery about adding images to these energy centers, I placed a hand holding a horizontal energy bolt.  During my meditation this morning the bolt rotated clockwise 90º and ended up in a vertical position.  It was as if the door was locked and a key turned causing this blocked energy to be freed.  Suddenly, all of the energy centers were linked together.  This may sound crazy but these meditations are somehow influencing my life.  I will need to explore more of this to see what all this means.  What I do know is that a vertical image of a lightning bolt is superior to the horizontal image I started with because I'm no longer trapped.  I also know that my writer's block is now in my rear view mirror and my creativity is soaring to new heights.  Stay tuned.  This is going to be an interesting year.  By the way, top bid on "Castaway Wilson" is now $500.  Thank you to all who are participating.  Have a great day.

No comments: