Saturday, May 29, 2021

Silent/Virtual Auction for Front Cover Art Yields $500



Congratulations to the highest bidder for "CASTAWAY WILSON."  Sean and Danielle Brobston are the proud owners of an original framed 18x24 oil pastel created by J.T. Egley, an artist who lives in my community.  Their donation of $500 includes a signed copy of "The Adventures of Castaway Wilson," to be released later this year in December.  I will be adding their names in the book credits as well.

For those of you looking for yesterday's post, I apologize for missing the deadline.  This is the second time in eleven years of blogging.  I rushed out the door yesterday and failed to hit the confirm button.  I didn't notice my error until this morning when the post was still awaiting my approval.  That's what happens when you're living in the moment.  I wrapped up my evening watching our beloved San Diego Padres on our son's computer which he connected to our TV.  I don't think my body moved until I awoke this morning for my daily meditation.  

Life in the magical forest is amazing.  I do believe my life is going to be operating in high gear for the remainder of the year.  Every now and then, one of the balls I'm juggling may fall, like missing my blog deadline yesterday.  That's okay.  I'm thankful I have balls to juggle and opportunities to seize.  Thank you to artist, J.T. Egley, for being a part of all of this.  Have a great day.

No comments: