Thursday, May 27, 2021

Speed Blogging Today

 Like the thousands of chess games, many of them of the "lightning" variety I played with my brother-in-law years ago, today is speed blogging day.  I over-indulged in my morning meditation which turned into a two-parter and ended up galaxy surfing for nearly two hours.  Who in their right mind does that?  I know what you're thinking...you're a lefty and you are one of the 10 percenters who mainly operate out of the right side of your mind.  Maybe that's why I visualized angels doing crazy flips while jumping into Lake Louise while Styx was playing, "Come Sail Away."  I found myself riding the ripples of the waves decked out in some kind of "silver surfer" costume.  Oh yes, galaxy surfing is like riding the big kahuna while on steroids.  Maybe it's all those molecules I heard about from the Harvard scientist who specializes in longevity.  Anyways, I think I'm finally understanding why some people are attracted to kite surfing because that's the feeling I get lately from my morning time in high tide.  It's crazy good.

My five minutes of lightning blogging is up.  Time to go to my day job.  I'll offer more updates tomorrow. Have a great day.

No comments: