Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Beam Me Up, Scotty



You're not going to believe this one.  I showed up to pay for my graphics work at Elite Sports late afternoon yesterday.  I got the opportunity to thank my artist in person.  Are you ready to be blown away?  He was wearing a Star Trek teeshirt!  I have proof (see below).  He let me take his picture.  Todd hit this one right out of the galaxy.  That's home run #2 out of 2 for my front covers.  And Todd will be my artist for "Live Long and Prosper," to be released at the end of this year along with "The Adventures of Castaway Wilson."  You are the first to see the cover.  I'm so excited!   Full speed ahead, warp 9.  Thank you, Todd, for making it so.  Stay tuned.  The dilithium crystals in my brain are online.  Have a great day.




No comments: