Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Interview with Front Cover Artist Tonight on Zoom

Tonight I'm interviewing John "J.T." Egley.  He is a talented artist who specializes in oil pastels.  We're going to be chatting about his work and his creative process.  As soon as the Zoom call is over I will post the interview on YouTube.  The silent auction for "Castaway Wilson," created by John, has begun.  All proceeds from the framed masterpiece will go to the local children's hospital.  The silent auction will close during the final week of May.

I would like to thank my friends and family for all the support you've given over the years.  I'm doing my best to stay on top of the new technology so I can bring you a couple of new books that may serve to entertain you while supporting some sick kids that could use some encouragement during their trials.  When I'm having a down day I think about what these kids are dealing with and I quickly get back to why I'm here.  I found out early this week that another friend from high school is headed to hospice.  His last wish, if approved by the doctors, is to meet his friends for a farewell dinner.  I will do everything in my power to accommodate his request.  Have a great day.

No comments: