Thursday, June 30, 2016

Lessons Learned from 2,500 Consecutive Days of Blogging

 Nearly seven ago I ventured into the blog world for the first time and I really had no idea what I was doing.  My greatest fear was running out of material.  That's not a problem because my life is filled with limitless opportunities to correct errors, develop new ideas and change the world, one story at a time.  2,500 consecutive stories are nothing more than a tiny ripple in the blog universe.  The day I stop learning is the day I sign off for the last time.  My error rate appears to be increasing because I'm more willing to try new things and less afraid of making mistakes.  In fact, I think my blunders supply the best material to write about.

Thank you for sharing the journey with me.  May my daily lessons be your inspiration for improving the quality of your life.  I'm going to keep asking myself every morning when I wake up, what can I share about my life today that may help someone in need?  I'm learning consistency matters.  My life is better today because I pay attention to small things and do them repeatedly.  The quality of my life is better when I leave the docks and venture out into the deep end.  2,500 days of swimming far away from the distant shore line may seem like a long distance.  It's only the beginning of a life-long relationship with anyone who cares to join me.  We may see sharks along the way.  I promise one thing – I won't freak out on you.  Let's keep swimming together.  Have a great day.


No comments: